The national brand program needs to select some high-quality and high-yield rice varieties to name them in a simple, easy-to-remember, easy-to-pronounce way along with the place where the rice is grown (Soc Trang Vietnam rice, for instance) or the name of the creator of that rice variety (like Mr. Cua rice) to easily register for brand protection abroad.
Although ST25 rice was awarded as the world's best rice in 2019, a small number of British people know about it, and the marketing effectiveness in the UK market is not much.
By Van Phuc – Translated by Thanh Nha
- UK Retailer GAME Expands In France
- Amazon's UK DVD Rentals Might Presage War with Netflix
- Cracking the Outsourcing Market
- UK Judges Order Apple to Set the Record Straight
- China Zhongwang’s Revenue Increases by 14% to RMB18.7 Billion in the First Nine Months of 2019
- AMD Trinity Review
- U.S. retail software in 2012: What you need to know
- Gameforge Lays Off 100 Staff, Cancels Multiple Projects
- Game sells Multiplay server hosting division to Unity for $25.2M
- Citroën DS Inside Concept: The First Glimpse Of A New Citroën
Sustainably strengthening position of Vietnamese rice in UK mạrket have 222 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.