The song-composing contest with the theme of praising Vietnam- its land, spirit and people- welcomes both local and foreign authors. The winner will receive prize worth of VND100 millions (US$4,300).
The national radio The Voice of Vietnam has launched a song-composing contest with the theme of "Hat len Vietnam- Let’s sing Vietnam".
|The winning songs of "Hat len Vietnam- Let’s sing Vietnam" contest will be staged, recorded and broadcast on radio, television and digital platforms of Voice of Vietnam. Photo: Kinh te & Do thi|
The contest is aimed at celebrating the success of the 13th National Party Congress as well as promoting the image of Vietnam as a beautiful country with friendly, and hospitable people.
The contest admits either amateur or professional songwriters who are locals or foreigners.
The lyrics of the song can be in Vietnamese and English or bilingual. Each author can submit a maximum of two entries which are newly composed that have never been awarded in any competition before.
Organizers encourage authors to send CDs or DVDs, audio files, pictures (self-recorded or choreographed) of the song performance. The entries are free of genres.
The selected entries will be divided into two main stream of music: Political songs and Non-political songs (in pop, rock, jazz, blues, R&B/soul, hip hop, among others).
The winning songs will be staged, recorded and broadcast on radio, television and digital platforms of Voice of Vietnam. The winning composer will receive a special award worth of VNDD100 million (US$4,300).
The entries of the song-composing contest can be sent to: Music Department VOV3, Voice of Vietnam, 6th floor, National Radio Centre, No 58 Quan Su street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi; Email: [email protected]
The contest deadline for all entries is June 30, 2021.
An awarding ceremony is expected to be held on the occasion of the August Revolution Day and National Day celebrations on September 2.
- 85 UNFORGETTABLE Asha Bhosle songs
- How Mohammed Rafi regained his confidence
- Stephen King Talks JFK, Oscars Diversity, and ‘Bulletproof’ Donald Trump
- Billboard Dance 100 Artists of 2018: The Complete List
- Leonard Cohen obituary
- Where to begin with the thesaurus punk of Bad Religion
- Hal Linden on
- Muddy Waters, Loretta Lynn, and The Phantom were the jukebox gems of 1960
- Christmas, please, but hold the treacle: 42 holiday entertainments that don't make us want to claw our eyes out with rage
- Searching For The Real Britney Spears
- Madonna and The Boss lead an otherwise indie-heavy June in new music
- Why Paris Hilton Disappeared
- Datebook: Architect R.M. Schindler’s historic WeHo home as seen through the female gaze
- TV Christmas Specials
- A Definitive List of the Best Winter Albums (Released Between 1989 and 2011)
- X Factors winners: Global stardom to sex tape scandals - here's what happened next
- The best comics of 2019 so far
- Theater in L.A. this week: ‘The Thanksgiving Play,’ a Donna Summer bio-musical and more
- Dr Dre at 50: NWA, bangers and beef – the moments that made a megastar
- 'You don't own or control me': Janelle Monáe on her music, politics and undefinable sexuality
Song-composing contest themed “Hat len Vietnam- Let’s sing Vietnam” debuts have 492 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at May 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.