Accordingly, the border force detected three cases of illegal entry into the country on the day featuring a total number of 28 people of six families. They were found in the Vinh Xuong Commune's Hamlet 5 while illegally crossing the Vietnam-Cambodia border by riding 14 boats on the Tien River, a branch of the Mekong River that connects the two countries.
The border station asked them to return to the point of departure and comply with Covid-19 preventive and control measures issued by the local Government.
The Vinh Xuong border crossing informed to the Cambodian functional departments, the Overseas Vietnamese Association in Cambodia and asked for coordination in the prevention and control of illegal immigration into Vietnam.
By Nghiem Tuc – Translated by Kim Khanh
- RAICES donates $3 million to flights for reunited families
- PHOTOS: Bulgaria, Australia, Slovenia Prove Border Walls Stop Illegal Immigration
- Five-Time Illegal Alien Deportee Gets 9 Months in Jail for Felony DUI, ID Fraud
- Failed Border City Mall Robbery Carried Out by 7 Illegal Aliens, Say Feds
- As zero-tolerance immigration policy begins, parents and lawyers say family separations surge
- Donald Trump Posts Proclamation Barring Illegal Migrants from Full Asylum
- Guatemalan Migrant Family Seduced, Split and Busted by U.S. Progressives
- Migrants Illegally Entering Arizona by Hundreds, Says Border Patrol
- Another Boatload of Illegal Migrants Lands in UK – ‘Authorities Must Get a Grip’
- DHS, DoJ Slam Judge’s Order to Let Illegal Migrants Apply for Asylum
- Seven Illegal Aliens Indicted for Helping Ron Singh’s Accused Killer Avoid Arrest
- Police: Illegal Alien Fled Car Crash on Foot After Killing Alabama Teacher
Six families of 28 caught entering Vietnam from Cambodia illegally by boats have 249 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.