Quang Ninh suspends more non-essential services to fight Covid-19
The Saigon Times
|A coffee shop in Quang Ninh Province is found deserted due to Covid-19. The province has continued to shut down a number of non-essential services including performances, cinemas, sports facilities, beauty centers and spas starting from May 6 – PHOTO: LDO|
HCMC – Quang Ninh Province has continued to shut down a number of non-essential services including performances, cinemas, sports facilities, beauty centers and spas starting from May 6, except for the provincial sports training and competition center, the provincial Sports School, and the Than Quang Ninh Football Club, given the complicated Covid-19 situation throughout Vietnam.
Also, local people are encouraged to suspend wedding, engagement and death anniversary parties, minimize gatherings for funerals and strictly follow Covid-19 safety measures.
Meanwhile, trading and service businesses, such as wholesalers, retailers, lottery ticket vendors, golf courses, tourist site operators, hotels, lodging facilities, restaurants, eateries and hair salons were asked to comply with Covid-19 safety guidelines. Take-away services were highly recommended and all information about the staff and customers visiting these places must be saved. Violators would be tackled.
Earlier, the northern province had suspended some non-essential services such as bars, clubs and karaoke parlors.
- State suspends Preferred Family Healthcare from Medicaid; DHS moves to terminate contracts
- Sacramento's most bitter political fight may be unfolding at a local grocery store
- Shillong violence: Curfew to be relaxed on Sunday; internet services remain suspended
- Council services will suffer under fresh Scottish Government strategy
- Four Saratoga County deputies suspended after melee at Caroline Street bar
- Nigeria: Buhari Appoints Four Non Executive Directors for CBN
- Africa: How Tech Can Help Win the Fight Against Neglected Tropical Diseases
- APS goes all out in fight against clean-energy measure
- Nigeria: Clerics Hold Church Service for Osinbajo Over Missed Air Crash
- Nigeria: Oil Remains Essential for Nigeria's Economic Growth, Says Baru
Quang Ninh suspends more non-essential services to fight Covid-19 have 298 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.