Facing this situation, the provinces' Border Guards have strengthened inspections and maintained the maximum number of the checkpoints and mobile teams along the border line. Along the entire border line of Dak Nong and Dak Lak provinces, the Border Guards have set up more than 30 teams to work around the clock.
During the National Reunification Day (April 30) and May Day (May 1) holidays, the units maintained their full activities, making great efforts to prevent Covid-19 from entering our country.
The Border Guard Force, Customs and Health of Dak Nong province donating food and medical equipment to Cambodia for the prevention and fight against the Covid-19 epidemic.
Lunch at border landmarks.
The Dak Lao Border Guard Force (the Border Guard of Dak Nong Province) and the Militia and Self-Defence Force of Dak Lao Commune, Dak Min District at a Covid-19 anti-epidemic checkpoint
Cooking rice at a the checkpoints, thereafter taken out to mobile teams.
- Foreign Ministry issues notice on COVID-19 epidemic
- China to take actions to help Spain fight COVID-19 epidemic: Chinese FM
- Fight against fake news surrounding COVID-19 needs a boost
- Vietnam ready for whatever COVID-19 brings: expert
- Visa-free entry suspended for overseas Vietnamese from COVID-19-hit countries
- World community applauds Vietnam’s COVID-19 prevention
- Chinese govt contributes $20m to WHO to combat COVID-19
- VN ready for whatever COVID-19 brings: expert
- Vietnam prepares for large-scale quarantine plans in fight against Covid-19
- Int’l health experts praise Vietnam’s handling of Covid-19 epidemic
- Vietnam takes Covid-19 fight to a higher level
- Coronavirus latest: Entire European Union has COVID-19
Prevention of and fight against COVID-19 epidemic at the border have 248 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.