Pops Worldwide has achieved a record in number of viewers to cement its status as Southeast Asia's fast-growing digital entertainment company.
With over 52 billion views a year, it is the market leader among millennials, GenZ and children in Viet Nam and Thailand, and has strong momentum in Indonesia.
Since its inception in 2007, the company has established a strong foothold in its key markets of Viet Nam, Thailand and Indonesia.
Its sheer scale and multi-channel approach, including engaging third-party platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play Music and Amazon Music, has been a driving force in connecting brands and content creators with users in a region with diverse cultures and demographics.
The company has worked with prominent global brands such as Warner Media, NBCUniversal, Discovery, TV Asahi, The Pokemon Company, and Toei Animation.
Esther Nguyen, its CEO and founder, said: "the company was born out of my initial vision to build a Spotify for Viet Nam. Now it has grown bigger than what Spotify signifies; it is now Southeast Asia's top choice for all things digital including music, entertainment, edutainment, comics and animes.
"In the near future we hope to continue to push for growth by expanding across Southeast Asia including the Philippines, one of Southeast Asia's fastest-growing digital economies
"As a digital-first entertainment company, the company is always on the lookout for ways to innovate and reinvent ourselves since the digital world is ever-changing.
"Riding on our successful momentum in Viet Nam, Thailand and Indonesia, we hope to continue to provide scalability to global brands and creators, giving them unparalleled access to a diverse audience and a fast-growing digital eco-system in Southeast Asia."
Pops Worldwide has raised US$37 million in funding to date, including a US$30 million series C round in 2019 led by Eastbridge Partners and Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund. — VNS
- ABC Family counting on ‘wholesome’ programming to attract more young viewers
- Why a record number of Americans dumped their citizenship
- EXCLUSIVE: Record number of students enrolled in CUNY schools
- Daytime Nielsen numbers give stars like Katie Couric and Rachael Ray an older demographic
- Ed Sheeran marks end to record season at Des Moines’ largest music venue
- Networks bugging viewers with on-screen promos, time shifts and credit shrinking
- Empire of the Sun is synth-pop's answer to Siegfried and Roy
- South Carolina family's campaign to cure 4-year-old girl's fatal illness breaks GoFundMe record
- Phoenix local music picks for March 2017: Roger Clyne, International Pop Overthrow, No Volcano, Chandler Jazz
- Coachella reinvents itself with bigger, younger attractions
- Super Bowl falls short of record
- Liberace biopic ‘Behind the Candelabra’ nets HBO record-breaking ratings with 2.4 million viewers
- 'Viral' content: more than just number of views
- As 'Jersey Shore' comes to an end after six seasons, the MTV reality show secures its spot as a pop-culture phenomenon
- 'CrazySexyCool,' biopic about R&B group TLC, hits VH1 ratings record
- 'True Detective' finale breaks ratings record for HBO
- World's best pop-up restaurants; Temporary eateries are a hit with diners
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 finale breaks record with 12.1 million viewers
- 'Pokémon Go' sets download record on Apple's App Store
- ‘Empire Records’ turns 20! A look back at some of the movie’s leading stars and their acting careers
Pops Worldwide attracts record number of viewers have 549 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.