Hanoi (VNA) – The Prime Minister has recently issued dispatch No.570/CD-TTg dated May 2 on improving the efficiency of the fight against COVID-19. Vietnam Fatherland Front chapters of centrally-run cities and provinces to continue seriously following directions of the Secretariat, Government, Prime Minister, National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control and the Health Ministry's prevention and control regulations.
The Health Ministry was assigned to follow the Politburo's conclusion and the Government's Resolution on the import and production of vaccines, and conduction of vaccination. It must make a report to the Government in the upcoming meeting to prepare for a response to a scenario of having 30,000 infection cases.
COVID-19 Prevention and Control, will give comprehensive directions related to the work, and report to the PM when necessary./.
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 13
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 17
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 21
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 23 (Updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 27
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 28
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 28
PM orders improving efficiency of anti-COVID-19 pandemic have 179 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.