The government official offered incense to late Heroic Vietnamese Mother Nguyen Thi Xuyen in An Thach Commune, Ben Luc District, and visited the family of Le Hoang Phuong, a war invalid living in Ben Luc Town.
He also visited and presented gifts to Heroic Vietnamese Mother Huynh Thi Hat, aged 91, in Long Hiep Commune, Ben Luc District.
During his visits, the Deputy PM affirmed that the Party and State always remember the great contributions of Heroic Vietnamese Mother, martyrs, invalids and sick soldiers who sacrificed their lives and relatives for the cause of national liberation.
He also instructed local authorities to well perform policies toward national contributors to compensate for their losses. He expressed his hope that policy beneficiary families will continue to be exemplary models for others to follow, contributing to building a prosperous province.
- Deputy PM holds talks with Nigerian Vice President
- Hanoi to focus on policy beneficiaries in Tet Holiday
- News China promises Cambodia $600m aid at PM visit
- Deputy PM requests faster disbursement of public investment
- Long-jailed Iran former deputy PM dies aged 86
- Deep South conflict tops agenda as Malaysian PM visits Thailand
- New Zealand deputy PM offers condolences to Indonesian victims of Christchurch shootings
- Who Is Nick Clegg? Left-wing, Anti-Brexit Former UK Deputy PM Hired as Facebook’s Global Comms Chief
- Deputy FM busy with bilateral meetings at Francophonie Summit
- Party Chief starts official visit to France
- PM Lee Hsien Loong to visit Austria, Belgium, and sign EU-Singapore FTA
- Changes in Permanent Secretary appointments from Apr 1
Permanent Deputy PM visits policy beneficiary families in Long An have 241 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.