HCM City (VNA) – The Investigation Police Agency of Ho Chi Minh City's Go Vap district on May 30 decided to prosecute a criminal case related to the COVID-19 infection cluster at " Hoi thanh truyen giao Phuc Hung " (Revival Ekklesia Mission) in order to investigate the act of "spreading dangerous infectious diseases in humans" under Article 240 of the revised 2017 Criminal Code.
According to the agency, the Revival Ekklesia Mission is managed by Phuong Van Tan and his wife Vo Xuan Loan. Initial investigation results showed that the religious group failed to abide by COVID-19 prevention and control regulations, leading to the transmission of the disease to a large number of people.
The latest report from the city’s Centre for Disease Control (HCDC) showed that, as of 9am on May 30, 33 more COVID-19 cases related to the cluster had been confirmed, raising the total number of infections linked to the Revival Ekklesia Mission to 126.
So far, HCM City has reported 133 COVID-19 cases since May 27./.
- Emergency rooms, clinics see dramatic increase in flu-related patients
- Kentucky joins trend of prosecuting drug dealers in overdoses
- Kentucky joins trend of feds prosecuting drug dealers in overdoses
- As government shutdown continues, Oregon U.S. attorney’s office seeks delays in civil cases, reduces staff
- Are we ready for a flu pandemic?
- Federal case opens a window to the underground world of sports betting
- Springfield Mayor Domenic J. Sarno calls allegations against police officer Jose Diaz in Nathan Bill's case 'troubling'
- International Olympics Marketing Chairmain Investigated Under Corruption Probe Related to 2020 Games
- Colorado Springs woman's mission is to reunite Rohingya people torn by persecution
- Gone: More cases emerge of Saudi students vanishing while facing Oregon charges
- Accused Russian agent about to plead guilty in case involving NRA
- 20 years after Capano arrest, juror breaks silence
- 100 years ago, the flu killed 50 million people worldwide. Here's how it affected Utah
- Daily Business Report-Jan. 3, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- 1918 Spanish Influenza was swift and deadly
- I’ll be home for Christmas (playing these 16 board games)
- The Myth of the Mueller Report
- Daily Business Report-Nov. 21, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- [H]ardOCP: NASA Picks Landing Site for 2020 Mars Rover
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on November 25, 2018
Pandemic spreading case related to Revival Ekklesia Mission prosecuted have 384 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.