Another tourism company named TST also said that travelers often canceled the Northern and Central trips.
On the same day, the Municipal Department of Tourism sent an official instruction letter to districts, heads of tourism destinations to strictly comply with the Covid-19 control and prevention regulations of the Ministry of Health.
Ms. Nguyen Thi Anh Hoa, Director of HCMC Department of Tourism said that the agency required the staff at tourism destinations to follow the Covid-19 control and prevention regulations as well as to establish the Covid-19 prevention and control teams at the entertainment places. In particular, it is recommended to regularly use loudspeakers to remind guests and staff of tourist sites to strictly comply with the 5K regulation, including khau trang (face mask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap (no gathering) and khai bao y te (health declaration), spraying Cloramin B inside the campus, tourist sites four times a week.
By Thi Hong – Translated by Huyen Huong
- Electronic Arts Cancels 3 Madden NFL 19 Classic Tournaments After Jacksonville Shooting
- The VIP Lounge: Best-selling author Elin Hilderbrand talks about her travel plans
- Louisiana cancels controversial plan to build airport in wildlife refuge
- Bayside cancels financing plan meeting for proposed high-rise
- Tips for Travelers Affected by Hurricane Florence
- U.S. says Cuba is safer now, but there are still plenty of rules for traveling Americans
- Water woes wane in Cape Town- but tourists still skittish
- How to get more out of your travels abroad
- Travelling America: Best Places in the USA to Visit
- Got 19 hours to spare? The world’s longest flight is back
Numerous tourists must cancel travel plan due to Covid-19 have 329 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.