The collection features two stamps that have designs aimed at conveying a message of unity as a means of taking on the COVID-19 pandemic.
The first design showcases the 5K message in Vietnamese: Khau trang (face mask), Khu khuan (disinfection), Khoang cach (distance), Khong tu tap (no gathering), and Khai bao y te (health declaration). This is part of efforts to help citizens get used to living safely alongside the COVID-19 pandemic.
The second design features a doctor preparing a COVID-19 vaccination which will serve to give the population immunity from the pandemic.
The new stamps are sized 32 x 43 (mm) and are being designed by local artist To Minh Trang, with each stamp costing VND6,000.
The collection is set to be available at 63 postal offices nationwide and will be officially used in the Universal Postal Union’s 192 countries and territories from April 29 of this year to December 31, 2022.
- Sometimes the Best Charitable Donation is Awareness
- Corporate America Charitable Donations Can Eliminate Fund-Raising Non-Profit Organizations
- Fear and Public Speaking - The Worst Memory!
- Democracy and Public Opinion
- Deforestation Issues - My Thoughts on This Problem
- Why Raise Your Consciousness?
- Court Records - Public Access
- The Newest, Proven Method For Hair Regrowth That Many Guys Are Not Even Aware Of!
- A pivotal moment for stamping out racism in soccer
- Jericho Fans Take Their Fight to New Heights
- Doing Theology in Today's Africa - Issues and Trends in Nigeria
- The "Fight Against Cellulite" on the Morning Show With Mike and Juliet - And Other Alternatives
Newly issued stamps raise public awareness in COVID-19 fight have 243 words, post on vov.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.