Hanoi (VNA) – A doctor of the Military Hospital 105 has tested positive for coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19, the Hanoi Centre for Disease Control confirmed on May 6.
The 43-year-old doctor had participated in a training course at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi's Dong Anh district before the hospital was put under lockdown on May 5.
The National Hospital for Tropical Diseases was the frontline facility in the COVID-19 fight. On May 4, a doctor of the hospital was confirmed positive for the coronavirus./.
- Torn between duty and fear - an Italian doctor fights coronavirus
- ICUs at BMC’s jumbo centres better than pvt hospitals, say doctors
- Trump to spend days at military hospital after COVID-19 diagnosis
- GDP leader extends Tet wishes to military hospital
- 'We're not hungry, we need masks,' says Australian doctor on coronavirus frontline
- Military Hospital 175 boosts medical cooperation with German partners
- Commentary: Trump's positive coronavirus test will worsen divides in America
- Liverpool great Dalglish out of hospital after positive coronavirus test
- German hospitals to treat some coronavirus patients from eastern France
- COVID-19: Four British soldiers taken to hospital in Kenya with coronavirus
Military Hospital 105’s doctor positive for coronavirus have 212 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.