"Recent commitment from global giants such as Huawei and Dell Technologies is a glowing endorsement of Malaysia's digital capabilities, platforms and infrastructure, propelling us on course to be the Heart of Digital ASEAN," he told Malaysia's news agency Bernama recently.
Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd chief executive officer Michael Yuan said the profound impact of digital transformation on global economies, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic, has resulted in a violent shift to digital.
"In order to contribute actively and consistently to the country's digital acceleration, there are three key technologies that we must leverage – 5G, cloud computing and artificial intelligence (AI).
"5G, for one, will unleash a world of opportunities by simply enhancing connectivity and mobility. Hence, 5G is billed as the catalyst for unlocking potential growth across industries such as medical, education, agriculture and smart cities," he said.
Meanwhile, Dell Technologies Senior Vice President for South Asia and Managing Director of Malaysia Pang Yee Beng said the launch and implementation of the Malaysia Digital Economy Blueprint (MyDIGITAL) is a strategic move to build economic resilience and transform the country into a digital and high-income nation, paving the way for Malaysia to be ready for the next phase of the digital era called the "data decade"./.
- How Blockchain Can Redefine The Art Industry In The Digital Era
- ‘Ready Player One’ Integrated Familiar and New Characters for Spielberg’s Take
- End of an Era: Nevada’s most anticipated season ends in disappointment
- REX NELSON: Oaklawn's new era
- As Spotify gets into podcasts, industry readies for a new era
- Buttigieg says campaign for president is about 'winning an era,' not just an election
- Local baseball teams ready to start new season
- Abraham Lincoln put technologies of Civil War era to good use
- Ohtani progressing, won't be ready for opening day
- Mike Harrington: UB, Bona driving golden era for Big 4 basketball
- No. 3 Oregon continues its rampage, hands Stanford its worst loss of the Tara VanDerveer era, 88-48
- New Jersey’s Cory Booker readies for national presidential campaign tour
Malaysia ready for next phase of digital era have 445 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.