Kuala Lumpur (VNA) – Malaysia Airlines will trial the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Travel Pass, involving passengers on flights from Kuala Lumpur to London between April 29 and May 27.
Mobile phones running the iOS operating system will have access to the app, which verifies users' certifications for COVID-19 tests or vaccines.
Passengers still need to show their identity documents per request of the government and airline. Data will be stored on the traveller’s phone.
The app is the next step in Malaysia Airlines' journey to reintroduce safe and secure travel, thereby contributing to tourism and socio-economic recovery, the carrier said./.
- Vietnam Airlines to pilot e-ticket project
- Airlines checked by shortage of pilots
- Cat Linh - Ha Dong Urban Railway’s travel fare proposed
- 31 Vietnamese women caught working illegally in Malaysia
- Malaysia arrests 31 Vietnamese women for working illegally
- Trans-ASEAN trip by car a new travel experience
- E-visa pilot scheme boosts tourism
- Hanoi pilots smart cards for bus travellers
- Piloting electronic visa: The push to attract international visitors
- Vietnamese engineer sails minisub at sea after passing Navy tests
Malaysia pilots IATA Travel Pass have 183 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.