Maj. Gen. Nguyen Hung Thang from the Vietnamese Defence Ministry presented a batch of medical supplies to Lieut. Gen. Khamphet Sinanone, including 105,000 masks, 500kg of CloraminB, 5,000 sets of protective suits, 1,000 bottles of sanitisers, 1,000 sets of quick test kits, 1,000 hand-held thermometers worth VND3 billion (US$130,400).
Besides, the Vietnamese Defence Ministry sent four medical experts to Laos on this occasion.
Speaking at the event, Thang said with the practical support, Vietnam hoped that Laos could wipe out the pandemic in the near future.
Khamphet Sinanone hailed the move as vivid evidence of great friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between the two fraternal nations.
He pledged to improve the capacity of medical staff in army hospitals and effectively use medical equipment provided by the Vietnamese side.
- Defence ministry approves ex-servicemen status for Military Nursing Service officers
- Czech Defence Ministry to Sign $635Mln Deal With US to Purchase 12 Helicopters
- The power of digital transformation featured at Vietnamese Talent Awards 2019
- Vietnam hands over Lao military art troupe’s headquarters
- Defence sector asked to foster science and technology research
- Revealed: how senior Laos officials cut deals with animal traffickers
- No Vietnamese reported missing in Lao dam collapse
- Prices of over 1,900 medical services increase slightly
- Assaults on medical staff on the rise in Vietnam
- Vietnam needs to promote access to supply chain financing : experts
- Vietnamese peacekeepers in South Sudan honoured with UN peacekeeping medals
- Vietnamese citizens to have electronic medical records by the end of this year
Laos receives medical supplies from Vietnamese Defence Ministry have 231 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.