JULIANE Förster has spent £50,000 on covering her entire body in tattoos of her son’s favourite Marvel and DC comic book characters – everything from Iron Man to the Joker in Batman.
Mum Juliane, 33, from Oberndorf, Germany, was inspired to get her superhero-inspired inkings by her son Constantin.
Dedicated to putting a smile on her little boy’s face, when Constantin was three, Juliane had images of much-loved characters Spider-Man, Iron Man and Captain America tattooed onto her leg.
Since then her collection of comic book tats has considerably grown and Juliane, who decided to get her first ever tattoo at 18, has revealed only her right bum cheek and face are the only areas of her body that remain tattoo-free.
Along with the Avengers logo on leg, she has a portrait of Heath Ledger’s version of the Joker in The Dark Knight and the Guy Fawkes mask fans will recognise from 2005 movie V for Vendetta.
Her body art has cost her a huge £50k in total, with Juliane admitting she has always been “fascinated” by tattoos and finds it “virtually impossible” to count how many she has etched onto her skin.
She said: “I have covered my entire body in tattoos, but still have one small free space on my right buttock, which will be covered at some point.
“When my son was three years old he wanted me to get his favourite comic book heroes tattooed on me.
“I love to watch the comic book movies with my son and can’t wait to introduce my youngest son, Connor, and step-son Tyler to all the superheroes when they are older. You are simply never too old for them."
Juliane added: “With the amount I’ve spent, I could certainly have bought a nice car, but my tattoos are wonderful and mean so much to me.”
Her tattooed look has won her modelling jobs over the years and she’s become an inking sensation on Instagram , racking up a following of 142,000 on Instagram, who are always telling her how “sexy” they find her body ink.
While she loves the compliments she receives online, Juliane explained that she is often forced to face a lot of criticism, with some people calling her unconventional look “disgusting”.
She lives with her family, including sons Constantin, now 15, Connor, two, and step-son Tyler, five, in a small rural village and says the locals can be taken aback by her tattooed apperance.
Some people have told me that they think my tattoos are ‘disgusting,’ which is a shame… but I can handle that
“Where we live tattoos are not that widespread yet, so people often look a bit astonished when they see my body art but the world is changing and I hope that attitudes towards body art will continue to change too,” she said.
“Not everyone likes tattoos and some people have told me that they think my tattoos are ‘disgusting,’ which is a shame because I think they are wonderful, but I can handle that.”
Juliane continued: “Not everyone has to find tattoos beautiful or admire them. Some people tell me that my tattoos are over the top, whilst others say I look really great, so I try not to pay too much attention to what people think.”
Unfazed by her critics, Juliane has no regrets when it comes to splashing the cash on her body art.
She said: “Regardless of what people think, my colourful tattoos certainly leave a lasting impression."
Most read in Fabulous
Meanwhile, one woman reveals she almost went blind after having her eyeballs tattooed in botched job – but she still loves her look.
And one girl reveals how she cat-fished her best friend after getting fed up of her always putting men first.
Mum Juliane from Germany has covered her body with tattoos and cost her a huge £50k in total
- Why we’ll NEVER stop believing in The Secret: Millions bought the original life-changing book. Now, as the sequel is published, we meet the devotees who say their dreams really did come true
- Ex-MI6 chief Sir Richard Dearlove says John le Carré's spy novels were a 'stain' on the service and 'tarred the moral reputation of his colleagues' after the author died from pneumonia aged 89
- I’ve got all my Xmas presents from charity shops, people think it’s cheap but I don’t care because I’ve saved thousands
- Final goodbye: Recalling influential people who died in 2020
- How pardons went toxic: Donald Trump has maxed out on clemency controversy but pardoned far fewer people than his predecessors - with only Bill Clinton drawing such fury before
- Scenes from Home Alone, Elf and Love Actually are named among Britain's best-loved Christmas movie moments - but did your favourite make the list?
- Roger Stone says he found out about his pardon from watching Fox News as he thanks Donald Trump and is granted clemency along with 28 others including Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner's father who hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law
- Prince Andrew breaks cover: Royal is spotted on horseback as explosive dossier blows hole in Pizza Express excuse and shows he had a manicure booked on day Virginia Roberts claims she slept with him
- British hangman who sent the Beasts of Belsen to hell: Gripping portrait of the cigar-smoking grocer's book-keeper from Manchester who executed 13 of the most depraved Nazis
- Haunting twist in the mystery of Syrian White Helmets hero: Wife of founder whose body was found in the street in Turkey reveals who she thinks was really to blame
I’ve spent £50k covering my body in tattoos of my son’s favourite comic book characters – people say I look ‘disgusting’ have 1031 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.