Hue Traditional Craft Festival to take place from May 29 to June 26 (Photo courtesy of the organising board)
More than 40 art performances will be organised, gathering together a large number of artists, actors, and artisans.
The biennial festival is expected to dazzle participants with several new activities compared to previous editions.
It will feature a wide range of events, such as a craft design contest, the Hue Culinary Festival, a sculpting camp, an "ao dai" (Vietnam's traditional dress) week, and a book exhibition.
The month-long festival will hold special activities on weekends to attract more visitors to the city.
The 2019 edition attracted around 400,000 visitors.
- Hue Traditional Craft Festival 2019 offers attendants exciting moments
- Myanmar celebrates traditional Tazaungdaing festival
- China Focus: Traditional Spring Festival holiday picks up new ways of spending
- Fall Festivals In Philadelphia Area To Keep You Busy Throughout Season
- Singapore Festival to present cuisine, tourism, culture, arts
- What To Expect At This Year’s ‘Women Of The World’ Festival In Harlem
- LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s Richly Embroidered Attire Is So Fun And Festive
- Artisan long for preserving Huong Canh pottery craft
- Anuja Chauhan And Lisa Ray Gave Their Traditional Saris A Casual Spin At Bangalore Lit Fest
- Lisa Ray And Anuja Chauhan Give Traditional Saris A Casual Spin At Bangalore Literature Festival
Hue Traditional Craft Festival to run for a month have 241 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.