Residents can experience double-decker convertible bus of Anh Viet Company to visit many points of interest in the city such as the Central Post Office (the start and endpoint of the route), Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, etc.
Besides, Saigon Zoo and Botanical gardens, Minh Tran garden in Tan Binh District are destinations for residents to experience the cultural space from the Northern to Central and Southern regions on the holidays.
Located around 70 kilometers from the city center, Vam Sat Ecopark has welcomed a huge number of visitors recently.
A large number of residents and tourists gathered at Bach Dang Wharf by night. People can see Saigon Bridge at night, enjoy local cuisine and cultural show at the same time. Customers have to wear facial masks, spray hand sanitizer as regulated before entering the Saigon Princess Cruise.
According to Mr. An Son Lam, Director of Indochina Junk company, the number of tourist visiting, enjoying cultural shows and cuisine along the Saigon River increased sharply compared with ordinary days as people were not eager to travel far away and the inland waterway tourism in the city has attracted more and more tourists.
Currently, Ho Chi Minh City is exploiting new tourism products creating more points of interest for local people, especially some new waterway tours sightseeing Saigon by night such as the tour through Nhieu Loc – Thi Nghe canal of Saigon Sail Company attracted more and more tourist.
Source: SGGP News
- Sikki and Kiran return negative in second COVID-19 tests, national camp to resume on Monday
- Britain Cannot Open Further Before COVID-19 Vaccine, Medical Expert Says
- Sikki and Kiran return negative in second Covid-19 tests, national camp to resume on Monday
- What experts are saying about opening schools amid COVID-19
- Roundup: Back-to-school season challenges U.S. COVID-19 control
- Back-to-school season challenges U.S. COVID-19 control
- Life After COVID-19: Letter From Beijing
- Fauci ‘Not Pleased’ with US Handling of COVID-19 Outbreak
- Botswana Lifts Lockdown in Capital Despite Worrying Rise in COVID-19 Cases
- Survey of 68 Nations is Bright for Vietnam But in a Dim COVID-19 World
- US Skeptical about Russian Claim of Effective COVID-19 Vaccine
- New COVID-19 Outbreak in New Zealand Rises to 17 Confirmed Cases
- Covid-19 vaccine trials have been slow to recruit Black and Latino people -- and that could delay a vaccine
- I was surprised to test positive for COVID-19, it was irritating to go through the ordeal: Sikki
- In the shadow of Covid-19, silent killers re-emerge
- Vietnam sees no new COVID-19 cases on May 31 evening
- Doubles player Sikki Reddy, physiotherapist Kiran George test positive for COVID-19
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on June 20
- Supreme Court favours NEET, JEE Mains exams amid COVID-19 citing career risk of students
- More COVID-19 infection clusters may emerge in Vietnam: Health Minister
HCMC opens attractive tours with Covid-19 control on national holidays have 441 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.