Under the decision issued by chairman of the municipal people's committee Chu Ngoc Anh, from 5 pm today, all local historical and religious sites will also be closed.
A street food stall in Hanoi
Restaurants and cafes in Hanoi are allowed to operate under certain conditions. The requirements include a distance of one metre from one customer to another or a shield between them. If failing to meet Covid-19 prevention regulations as regulated, these facilities will have to suspend their operations. Earlier, Hanoi requested the suspension of bars, karaoke parlours, pedestrian streets and festivals. People returning to Hanoi are subject to compulsory medical declaration after the four-day public holidays lasting from April 30 to May 3, according to a document on Covid-19 prevention and control work issued on May 2 by the chairman of the municipal people's committee.
- Hanoi to adorn streets with mural-paintings on Covid-19 prevention
- Hanoi closes some major tourist sites for Covid-19 prevention
- Hanoi people enjoy park visit as COVID-19 restrictions further relaxed
- Loosened COVID-19 prevention rules proposed for Vietnam’s capital
- Hanoi prepares for general election amid Covid-19 resurgence
- Deputy PM orders strict implementation of COVID-19 prevention measures
- Vietnam PM orders strict Covid-19 prevention measures amid worsening situation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Out in the cold: Covid-19 preventive measures leading to fewer common flu cases
- Thai Covid-19 Center announces relaxation of Covid-19 preventive measures nationwide, particularly in dark red zones provinces
- Doctors bring Việt Nam's COVID-19 prevention role model to UN peacekeeping mission
- U.S. closing in on 50 million COVID-19 vaccine doses — who's getting them?
- Deputy Health Minister inspects COVID-19 prevention measures in Bình Dương
- PM orders strict COVID-19 prevention measures amid worsening situation in HCM City
- GLOBALink | Kenyan president says vaccine nationalism stalling COVID-19 fight
- Strict COVID-19 prevention methods for Viettel in AFC Champions League campaign in Thailand
- Hanoi recommends COVID-19 response measures
- Vietnam propaganda poster against Covid-19 got twisted
- Two more COVID-19-related deaths confirmed
- Army to support localities in fight against COVID-19: Minister
- Vietnam reports 37th death related to COVID-19
Hanoi closes street eateries, water stalls for Covid-19 prevention have 349 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.