The U.S. travel publication compiled the list of the world's most stunning routes based on Instagram data analysis.
With over 55,000 pictures tagged #HaiVanPass on Instagram, the world’s largest photo sharing network, the pass ranked behind the Great Ocean Road (Australia), Big Sur (California) and Jebel Hafeet (United Arab Emirates).
The site recommended that those driving in the pass should slow down when weather conditions become foggy.
Crossing over a spur in the Truong Son mountain range, it lies 500 m above sea level.
Lang Co Bay at the foot of the Hai Van Pass. Photo by Shutterstock/Andy Tran.
Travel bloggers have described the road as a ribbon crossing heaven and earth.
Lying below the pass is Lang Co Bay, which became famous after being recognized as one of the world's most beautiful in 2009 by Germany's World Bays.
In 2015 British broadsheet The Guardian named Hai Van Pass among the world’s 10 most beautiful coastal roads.
- A Journey into the Wild, Complex and Unique World of Football in Iran
- Beckham enjoys World Cup at Miami watch party until the end. Now, onto stadium pitch
- Two tactical wrinkles from the World Cup so far
- World Cup 2018: Neymar believes he is best player in world… because Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are from another planet
- World Cup tips and predictions: Day 13
- The 2018 FIFA World Cup team of the tournament as picked by you
- Japan’s World Cup Starts With a Wild Win Over Colombia
- World Cup tips and predictions: Day 8
- U.S. bobsledder Codie Bascue wins World Cup gold in Lake Placid
- In World Cup, Serbia Holds On Against Costa Rica
Hai Van Pass among world's 10 most popular on Instagram have 268 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.