In a statement sent to the Vietnamese Embassy in Germany and the Vietnam News Agency representative office in Berlin, the DKP stated that on May 10, a court in Evry city, Paris ruled that the case fell outside its jurisdiction.
This ruling has once again ignored millions of Vietnamese who are suffering from serious consequences caused by the chemical warfare by the U.S. troops during the war in Vietnam, it said, stressing that the party will continue bringing to light culprits behind the sufferings of Vietnamese victims.
The DKP also affirmed its profound solidarity with Tran To Nga and AO victims in Vietnam.
- How Die Linke's election hopes are being held back by a glamorous but unloved leader
- Top court rejects bid to ban far-right party
- Beijing-backed Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam apologises AGAIN and says the extradition bill is 'very unlikely' to pass after two million protesters demand she step down over the proposed law
- Vietnam Jails American Members of California-Based Anti-Communist Terror Group
- 30 Years On, German MPs To Decide Fate Of Vast Stasi Archive
- Holocaust Remembrance Day Quotes: Eight Tributes to Nazi Victims
- Taiwan’s President Hits Back at Xi Jinping: China Must ‘Face Reality’ of Our Existence
- Giant Art Project Transforms East German Housing Blocks
- Socialists working from within to push Democratic Party further left
- China Claims 90% of Concentration Camp Victims Live ‘Happy Life’
- China Attacks Uighur Torture Victim: ‘It’s Easy to Tell the Woman Was Lying’
- Now Russia is suspected of attacks against diplomats in Cuba. Will U.S. strike back?
- World View: Cambodia’s China-Backed Dictator Hun Sen Expected to Win Fraudulent Election
- Huge statue of Marx, a gift from China, erected at his German birthplace
- Poland Deserves WWII Reparations for Nazi Germany Invasion Says Ruling Party Leader
- Which Countries Are Communist? Cuba Will Get Weapons from Russia and Visit China, North Korea and More In Leader's First World Tour
- Merkel tells party she will seek fourth term as chancellor
- A German far-right leader compared the Nazi era to 'a speck of bird s---' on German history, triggering a massive backlash
- Merkel overshadows party ahead of September election
- Anti-Semitism Is a Sin in Islam, Says Top Muslim German Leader
German Communist Party backs Vietnamese AO victims have 352 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.