Hanoi's voters with responsibilities and the pride of people living in the capital city will choose the worthy candidates to represent their community.
A high turnout in this early morning demonstrates their sense of responsibility and role in the election day.
|Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Dinh Tien Dung casts his ballots.|
Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Dinh Tien Dung expressed his delight after having cast the ballot today [May 23] at the polling station No.17 in Dinh Cong ward, Hoang Mai district.
"I call for everyone to vote as each ballot has a great meaning. We are selecting the representatives for the highest organ of State power, which is the National Assembly, and locality-level legislative bodies, namely the People's Councils," said Dung.
Every vote, therefore, would contribute to the construction of a socialist country of the people, by the people, and for the people, Dung continued.
|The Hanoi Party chief at polling station No.17 in Dinh Cong ward, Hoang Mai district.|
"I am strongly believed that Hanoi's voters with responsibilities and the pride of people living in the capital city would wisely choose the worthy candidates to represent their communities, in turn contributing to the success of the elections in Hanoi," he noted.
Dung also applauded the active participation of the entire political system in completing the preparation process for the election on time, along with strict measures against the pandemic to ensure public safety at each constituency.
"Hanoi along with other provinces/cities have spared no efforts to host successful general elections with fairness, safety, and democracy," Dung stressed.
The general election in special occasion
|Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Chu Ngoc Anh receives his ballots to vote at polling station No.5.|
On the same day, Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Chu Ngoc Anh was also present at polling station No.5 in Kim Lien ward, Dong Da district.
Amid the serious pandemic situation, the city's mayor highlighted the active approach of the local authorities in setting up Covid-19 countermeasures for the election day, including the establishment of backup quarantine zones that could accommodate over 30,000 people.
|The Hanoi’s mayor shares his thoughts on the election day.|
Ngoc Anh shared his excitement with voters in the neighborhood as having the opportunity to select candidates that would forward the people's messages to the authorities.
"The election takes place on a special occasion as the country is celebrating the success of the 13 th National Party Congress, 75 th anniversary of the first general election, and the implementation of pilot urban administration model in the city since July 1," Ngoc Anh said.
- General election ‘could CANCEL Christmas’: Civil Service chief Mark Sedwill 'warns a vote MUST be held by December 12 or No10 faces turfing pantomimes, parties and Nativity plays out of village halls and schools used as polling stations’
- Party chief chairs meeting of sub-committee on 13th Party Congress documents
- Uncertainty over UK general election date hikes up organising costs
- Labour Party Autumn Conference – Everything you need to know
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- Announcement of Party Central Committee’s 11th plenum
- Events in Hanoi & HCMC on October 14-20
- Vietnam, UAE have potential for long-term cooperation
- In Vietnam, the first day of school is a nationwide festival
- Striving to victoriously realise 12th Congress’s resolution and successfully organise local Party congresses towards 13th National Congress
- Vietnam urges restraint amid maritime tensions with China
- Top leader calls on Party members to stay aloof from material temptations
- Top leader asks academy of politics to build development strategy
- Independent films struggle in Vietnam
- The real reason Chaz Singh quit the Labour Party
- Andrew Scheer’s political ascent marked by victories against long odds
- Reconciliation, Indigenous engagement in question ahead of election
- Vietnam-Cuba friendship school inaugurated in Cuba
- An Early Election Is Coming But Britain’s Campaign Rules Are “Dangerously Out Of Date”, These Campaigners Say
General election – a special event marks Vietnam's development: Hanoi Party chief have 652 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at May 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.