Hanoi (VNA) – The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has decided to hold the first ever Vietnam International Photography Festival .
The event comprises a competition to select a logo for the festival, an exhibition in Ninh Binh showcasing 250 photos of Vietnam through the lens of foreign photographers , and a host of symposiums.
The festival, part of activities during the 2021 National Tourism Year in Ninh Binh , is hoped to build brand for Vietnamese photography , thereby promoting the country's image and enhancing international exchanges through photography.
Call for entries is scheduled for May and June, while photo selection in September. The award ceremony and exhibition will be held later this year./.
- Raiders-Chiefs is biggest game left as playoffs loom
- Remembering the Evansville plane crash that shook college basketball
- A month to remember: Newcastle set to sizzle
- Utah takes big step toward bidding for 2026 or 2030 Winter Olympics
- For immigrants in US, a soccer world cup of their own
- MMQB: On Randy Moss, equality and commencement speeches
- The first and the only Indian driver to win in a NASCAR race.
- The Latest: Broncos pick Bradley Chubb with No. 5 pick
- Nathan Chen didn’t live up to the hype at the Olympics. Or did he?
- Frozen fish and money-drinking hippos: South Korea already agonizes over post-Olympic costs
First Vietnam International Photography Festival on horizon have 219 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.