|Illustrative image (Source: VNA)|
Hanoi – Vietnam now has 1,733 real estate firms, up 27.1 percent from the corresponding time last year, according to the Ministry of Construction.
The ministry said the real estate market has shown signs of recovery since late 2020, as reflected through higher transactions and prices.
The number of enterprises that suspended operation stands at only 694, it added.
In the first months of 2021, many major firms have stepped up operation, such as Vingroup with a strategy to build 25 commercial centres and Phu Long Real Estate JSC with high-end apartment building and marine resort projects.
It is forecast that the supply will increase this year as businesses are stepping up investments.
- A catalyst to push up Dong Nai real estate market
- New trends influencing Vietnamese real estate market
- Sound Off: Will recent volatility in the stock market affect the Bay Area real estate market? Do you expect it to last?
- Encouraging signs in real estate arena
- Provenance Properties Cayman Islands named an Affiliate of the Year by Christie's International Real Estate
- Long Thanh airport’s rapid progress continues to drive Dong Nai Province real estate
- Real estate to take a dip this festive season
- Real Estate Reality: How to Get Ready for a Recession—Just in Case
- Listed real estate firms’ inventories surge, industry says red tape hits development
- Coronavirus could hit real estate sales, rents and development if outbreak worsens
- Health care real estate could be a coronavirus safe haven
- iBuyers no longer the new kids on the real estate block in metro Denver
- Invest in Slovakia: Real estate prices
- Coronavirus leaves Gold Coast businesses on edge, but real estate stays stable
- The 10 most innovative urban development and real estate companies of 2020
- 'The most damning evidence against him comes from his own mouth.' Prosecutors slam a frail and shaky Robert Durst - who admitted to killings in HBO documentary The Jinx - during first day of the real estate scion's murder trial
- Wellington commercial and industrial property a "compelling" investment, says real estate specialist
- The Shadowy History of Robert Durst's Real Estate Holdings
- Coronavirus Not Stopping Real Estate Open Houses
- VN real estate, travel firms optimistic about tourism recovery after Covid-19 epidemic
Domestic real estate market continues to see rosy signs have 347 words, post on vir.com.vn at May 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.