At the meeting with the province's leaders, General Cuong expressed delight at being nominated as a candidate for the 15th National Assembly in Binh Duong province.
Cuong emphasized that as a province rich in revolutionary tradition, Binh Duong has over the past time taken various measures to attract investment to build smart cities and promote local socio-economic development, contributing to raising people's living standards. More especially, the province has created favorable conditions for the provincial armed forces and military units in the province to fulfill their assigned military and defense missions.
Cuong thanked the provincial Party Committee, People's Committee, and Election Council for creating favorable conditions for candidates for the 15th National Assembly and hoped to receive more support from relevant agencies and people in the coming time.
The same day, General Cuong visited the provincial Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, the provincial Association of War Veterans, and religious organizations in the province.
Cuong also visited former State President Nguyen Minh Triet and briefed the former state leader on the military's outcomes in building the whole people's defense posture and preventing the COVID-19 pandemic and thanked him for his concern for the provincial armed forces over the past time.
As planned, General Cuong will meet voters in Ben Cat town and districts of Dau Tieng, Phu Giao, Bau Bang, and Bac Tan Uyen starting on May 6.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- South Korea says North executed defense minister
- Top Chinese diplomat to visit Vietnam this week
- Russian defense chief to visit Manila
- DND sees enhanced PH – Russia defense ties
- Vietnam officials visit China to mend ties after rig spat
- Protests flare as China’s Xi visits Vietnam
- PH, Vietnam enhance defense in disputed sea
- AFP close to attaining ‘minimum credible defense posture’
- Top British ministers begin to woo Modi
- Obama opens long-awaited visit to Malaysia
- Saudi king makes historic visit to Russia
- Biden visits Asia amid Japan-SKorea's toxic ties
Deputy Defense Minister visits Binh Duong province have 319 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.