Among the 10 imported cases, three are Indian experts and seven are Vietnamese citizens. They were all immediately placed into isolation upon arrival.
The local case in Da Nang was identified as F1 contact with a coronavirus infected patient. She is currently being isolated to receive treatment at Da Nang Lung Hospital after her test result came out positive for SARS-CoV-2 on May 4.
Among active patients nationwide, a total of 74 patients have tested negative for the virus, with most of them giving negative results for multiple times.
Furthermore, more than 40,500 people are being isolated for medical monitoring across the nation, while 2,560 patients were fully recovered from the virus.
After nearly two months without community infections, Vietnam has so far recorded 37 new domestic cases since April 29 in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, northern Ha Nam, Hung Yen and Vinh Phuc provinces, and the central city of Da Nang.
- Da Nang says no to single-use plastic products
- Da Nang among world’s 10 best places for foreigners to live overseas in 2018
- Forest school opens in Da Nang
- Film festival begins in Da Nang
- 23 Things You Can Do in iOS 10 You Couldn't Before
- CONFIRMED: Berlin Attack Suspect Shot Dead in Milan
- Edited Transcript of PROX.BR earnings conference call or presentation 25-Oct-19 12:00pm GMT
- Raw milk drinkers in 19 states at risk of rare, dangerous infectious disease
- Shweta Tiwari's daughter confirms stepdad abused her; actor's mother-in-law says 'they want to get rid of Abhinav Kohli'
- 4 boys trapped in Thai cave rescued, next operation within 10 to 20 hours: official
- A Day To Remember, Da Baby & More: Big-Ticket Events Near Novi
- Edited Transcript of 1COV.DE earnings conference call or presentation 28-Oct-19 2:00pm GMT
COVID-19: One local infection in Da Nang among 10 confirmed entrants have 267 words, post on vov.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.