The representative of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development of Phu My District said that the growing area of chilies in the whole district this year was about 1,262 hectares, an increase of 30 hectares compared to last year. This year, the yield of chilies is extremely high, from 1 to 1.5 tons per 500 square meters. Currently, the price of chilies is too low, so the locality has reported to the higher level to find a solution to help farmers.
By Ngoc Oai – Translated by Thanh Nha
- All-in approach sinks Vikes, Childress
- Can Blues brothers sink United?
- Newport Beachâ€™s Comrie a top prospect
- Taking on the $26 Rangers Ballpark hot dog
- Robin Miller Discusses IndyCar
- Onya, mates: Aussies golden on the Olympic waves
- There’s trouble ahead, but the Rangers may benefit
Chili price sinks heavily, farmers forsake harvesting have 205 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.