Particularly, chemical troops disinfected around 150,000sq.m in the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Kim Chung commune of Hanoi's Dong Anh district. The participating troops strictly observed COVID-19 prevention and control regulations while spraying disinfectant in the area.
On the same day, 50 troops from Chemical Battalion 78 and Protective Medicine Team from the Staff Agency and the Logistic Department of Military Region 5 equipped with specialized equipment conducted the disinfection on Dong Da Street in Thuan Phuoc ward in Da Nang City's Hai Chau district where a staff member of New Phuong Dong Nightclub tested positive for SARS-CoV-2.
After finishing the sterilization in the area, troops from units of Military Region 5 headed to Building 12T3 in Nai Hien Dong ward of Son Tra district, where a person was in close contact with the COVID-19 case in New Phuong Dong Nightclub lives, to spray the disinfectant.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- An algorithm to fix legacy issue in a pandemic hit industry
- Boris Johnson warns of more rain in flood-hit areas and vows to bring in Army
- Feature: CoronaVac vaccine brings hope to Brazil's pandemic-hit indigenous peoples
- ‘Our democracy still stands’: Bay Area celebrates as Biden and Harris take office in historic inauguration
- Bay Area scientists hunting for coronavirus variants say U.S. needs genomic surveillance plan
- Pentagon Won't Force US Troops to Take COVID-19 Vaccine
- January salad sales are spiking as normal despite the Bay Area's pandemic comfort food boom
- Las Vegas, the hardest-hit metro economy in America, just suffered another blow
- Pandemic fueling a sharp rise in eating disorders, Bay Area experts say
- ‘We were all waiting for this day’: Bay Area doctors hail Biden’s plan for rapid action on pandemic
Chemical troops disinfect pandemic-hit areas have 278 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.