Hanoi (VNA) – Officers and soldiers of Brigade 955 are loyal to the Party, the homeland, and the people and are dedicated to firmly safeguarding sovereignty over the Truong Sa ( Spratly ) archipelago, contributing to ensuring Vietnam's sovereignty over its seas, islands, and continental shelf regardless of circumstances. Brigade 955 is assigned the key task of delivering aid to, conducting search and rescue efforts around, and transporting guests of the Party, State, army and navy to islands in Truong Sa , which belongs to the central coastal province of Khanh Hoa; protecting the exploration and exploitation of oil and gas; and patrolling, managing, and protecting waters in the Cam Ranh military base.
- Quang Nam reviews tourism projects on Cham Island
- China opposes U.S. warships' sailing near islands in South China Sea
- Wot I Think: Sea of Thieves
- E3 '07: Pirates of the Burning Sea Impressions--Swashbuckling and Sailing on the High Seas
- The Flare Path: Island Hops
- Sea of Thieves’ lore is surprisingly deep, silly and refreshing
- Northwest Passages: Reaching for the Beaufort Sea
- Sea of Thieves Panel Info and Interview – NYCC 2017
- Sea of Thieves is still full of potential
- Sea of Thieves might have been quietly delayed to 2017
- Vietnam represented at 36th Ministerial Conference of Francophonie
- Requiem for Gac Ma fallen soldiers held in Czech Republic
Brigade 955 firmly safeguarding sovereignty over seas, islands have 227 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.