Accordingly, the People's Committee of Nha Trang City issued an administrative fine on food safety and food hygiene regulations with Mr. Nguyen Tan Vu, the owner of Lang Chai – Cau Da Harbor – Nha Trang 3 seafood restaurant based on To Hieu Street, Nha Trang City.
Last month, the People's Committee of Nha Trang City had issued a fine of VND13,250,000 (US$574) to Thap Ba 86 restaurant for overcharging a tourist and administrative violations.
By Van Ngoc-Translated by Huyen Huong
- Khanh Hoa tops Vietnam’s list of favourite destinations for Chinese visitors
- Top 10 restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Le Canut et les Gones: restaurant review
- Top 10 budget restaurants and cafes in Pembrokeshire
- The Culpeper: restaurant review
- London's best late-night restaurants and cafes – chosen by the experts
- Owner of L.A.'s most expensive home sues real estate website Zillow for $60M after Chinese hackers lowered the price from $150MILLION to $90M and pretended to host an open house
- Your stories: Fix America's divide or we're doomed to fail
- Ex-classmate of Dayton gunman Connor Betts says she reported him to police in high school after he told her she was on his 'rape list' - as others reveal he had an obsession with death and he threatened to kill restaurant customers who didn't tip him
- Frankie & Bennys slashes price of all their burgers to £4.95 for results day, plus all the other GCSE freebies today
Another Nha Trang restaurant fined for failing to unclear price listing have 310 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.