Abbott and e-commerce platform Shopee will work together in a regional initiative on improving nutrition at every stage of life for Vietnamese people which will be held on Shopee Super Brand Day on May 9.
The campaign, entitled Nutrition for the whole family, aims to nurture families to live fuller lives through good nutrition. In the programme, families will receive nutrition tips, engage with a nutritionist and get to select a range of Abbott's science-based nutrition products for children and adults.
"Proper nutrition is the foundation for living your best life. That's why Abbott strives to strengthen communities around the region through the power of science-based nutrition as we believe that with good nutrition, every stage of life can be a healthy one. By partnering with Shopee, we can empower more families to choose nutritious food, by providing valuable information and tips as well as a range of specialized nutrition products to eat healthy," said Douglas Kuo, General Manager at Abbott in Viet Nam.
“We are happy to work with Abbott to launch this campaign that educates consumers on nutrition in a fun and interactive way. We invite consumers to join us and learn about science-based nutrition tips, as well as shop for Abbott's high-quality nutritional products through this Super Brand Day," said Ian Ho, Regional Managing Director at Shopee.
According to a 2021 Kantar Worldpanel, Vietnamese consumers seek immunity-boosting and nutrition products, especially for seniors and kids who are at higher risk. Nearly two-thirds (63 per cent) of consumers in Asia admitted that products and services in the next five to ten years should be designed in a way that enhances health and wellbeing. — VNS
- Davidson’s Kellan Grady launches social justice initiative
- Mayors of 96 cities launch clean energy initiative
- Idris Elba has 'trademarked his OWN name as he prepares to launch beauty brand Sable Labs and podcast Coupledom with wife Sabrina'
- MG Motor Launches MG-SEWA Parents First Initiative: To Sanitise Owner’s Parent’s Cars
- New Ivanka Trump initiative tells out-of-work Americans to 'find something new'
- MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- TikTok Teens Launch One-Star Review Campaign Against Trump Family Businesses
- Ivanka Trump plotted to rename the East Wing the 'First Family's Office' before Melania moved to Washington as new book reveals more tensions between the two
- ‘Racist’ CEO who terrorised Asian family slammed over apology
- FOURTEEN times: Over three stormy years, Amber Heard claims that this is the tally of attacks Johnny Depp launched on her – including ‘throwing glasses at her’ and ‘pushing her against a wall’
- San Francisco tech CEO steps down from company and enrolls in 'anti-racist program' after restaurant tirade against Asian family - as waitress who kicked him out receives $100,000 in online tips
- Alfredo Ortiz: AOC & Dems launch absurd boycott of Goya Foods after CEO joins Trump pro-Hispanic initiative
Abbott and Shopee launch family nutrition initiative have 497 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.