Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam reported 21 new COVID-19 cases, all detected in quarantine areas, over the last six hours to 12:00pm on May 13, according to the Ministry of Health (MoH).
The new patients include seven in Bac Giang, four in Hung Yen, four in Thai Binh, three in Hanoi, and one each in Thua Thien-Hue, Ha Nam and Hoa Binh.
These raised the national count to 3,679, including 2,234 domestic infections and 1,445 imported cases. A total of 664 cases have been documented since the fourth COVID-19 wave hit Vietnam on April 27.
To stay safe from COVID-19 , people are urged to strictly follow the MoH's 5K health message: khau trang (facemask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap (no gathering), and khai bao y te (health declaration)./.
- Coronavirus updates: Cases in Italy jump 50% in one day
- Coronavirus updates: Italian cases surge as infections double in France
- Coronavirus updates: Italian cases surge as infections double in Germany
- Coronavirus updates: Hamburg confirms first case as US, European markets tumble
- Coronavirus latest: Global cases top 90,000
- New York coronavirus cases rise to 11: Family of five who are friends with Manhattan lawyer test positive along with his wife, son, daughter AND the neighbor who drove him to the hospital as 1,000 people are told to self-quarantine
- Coronavirus updates: First cases Austria, Croatia, and southern Italy
- Coronavirus updates: First cases in Austria, Croatia, and southern Italy
- Coronavirus updates: Borders remain open as Italian cases rise 45%
- Coronavirus updates: 2 new German cases in separate states
- 'Nothing can stop it now': Dire coronavirus warning as two Australians who HADN'T travelled overseas are struck down with the killer virus - bringing the number of cases to 33
- Coronavirus: Global cases top 90,000
- Louvre closes its doors as coronavirus spreads to new fronts
- First California coronavirus death tied to San Francisco cruise ship; CDC investigating spread
- Coronavirus sweeps across Europe after Italy outbreak: Now Switzerland, Austria, Croatia and mainland Spain ALL report cases as killer infection tightens its grip on the continent
- Medical heroics gaining admiration
- Coronavirus updates: WHO says virus has 'pandemic potential'
- These are the countries where novel coronavirus cases have been confirmed worldwide
- New reports send coronavirus death rates soaring
- Three MORE patients test positive for coronavirus after returning from infection hotspots: New cases in Gloucestershire, Berkshire and Hertfordshire bring UK total to 23 as Government ramps up response and tests pass 10,000 mark
21 new COVID-19 cases over last six hours, all in quarantine areas have 382 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.