Though living in a far-flung commune in Lang Son province, Hoang Thi Thuy has carefully watched the 11 th sitting of the 14 th National Assembly . She has high hopes for the top leaders announced during sitting.
Many Vietnam ese people across the country have expressed a hope that new leaders will be serious, determined and capable of addressing challenges now facing the country.
Though challenges remain, most Vietnamese people believe that with unanimity and decisiveness, the newly appointed leaders will lead Vietnam through the hardships and toward the long-held targets of becoming a strong nation with wealthy people and a democratic, fair and civilised society./.
- Waiting for a new vision
- A new wave: Florida voters will have many more choices on 2018 ballot
- Democratic women ride wave of new candidates in Florida
- California 2018 Primary Election Results And Updates
- Zimbabwe: G40 Behind Byo Bombing
- A ‘David versus Goliath race,’ says Republican Walker Stapleton about facing Jared Polis for governor in Colorado
- Daily Business Report-June 28, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Trump and the meltdown of the European project
- Ethiopia: Climate Change
- IN FULL: Peter Robinson's Queen's University lecture on restoring government in Northern Ireland
- Erdogan Rules as Turkey's Mayor, But He May Be Losing the Cities
- South Africa: Missing Child Found in Shallow Grave in Mitchells Plain
Voters pin high hope on new top leaders have 202 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.