The launching ceremony was in the framework of the opening ceremony of the 2021 Hue-Digitization Week.
With this launch, Viettel is the first telecom in Vietnam to provide 5G commercial services for the latest version of iPhones. According to test results in Hue city on April 27, the speed of Viettel's 5G network is stable at over 900Mbps.
Customers using 5G phones can experience Viettel's 5G services immediately without upgrading the SIM.
Apart from Thua Thien-Hue province, Viettel is going to launch 5G in other localities nationwide to increase the number of provinces and cities nationwide with its 5G coverage to 15. During the trial period, users are given free and unlimited data.
It is reported that Apple has released the IOS 14.5 with a number of new features including opening 5G for the Viettel network.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Human Bird Flu Almost Ready to Launch, Scientists Have Been Working on It
- Company Registration India Services Now Available in Your Province
- 2016 Toyota Avanza Facelift Launched in Malaysia
- Opentracker Launches in Thailand
- 3G Technology
- Protecting Vietnam
- Vietnamese Art: Creating An Indelible Impression
- Capiz, Philippines, Asia Cut Foliages and Cut Flowers
- Licensed Canadian Pharmacies
- History of World / Regional Search Engines and Directories
Viettel launches 5G in Thua Thien-Hue province have 194 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.