Guides given out during flights can serve as tourism ambassadors and will be able to introduce facts about the various travel destinations to passengers, with a specific focus on their history and culture.
Most notably, the contents will be changed weekly and frequently updated to showcase new travel trends, destinations, and tips for passengers to have a good-quality travel experience.
Vietravel Airlines first launched commercial flights at the start of this year.
The carrier is currently deploying three modern A321 CEO airplanes to local destinations such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Phu Quoc, and Da Lat.
- Vietnam Airlines swiftly restores domestic flight network
- Transport Ministry weighs up license issuance for Vietravel Airlines amid Covid-19
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 24
- Local airlines offer ticket discount to boost market demand
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 18
- End of the stopover? Covid-19 could lead to a surge in 'ultra-long haul' flights of 14 hours or more which are more efficient and connect low-risk cities around the world
- Vistara launches flights to London
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 16
- Why India’s airlines are missing out big time by ignoring Central Asian republics
- Bi-weekly flight services to Mumbai from Tiruchi
Vietravel Airlines launches first travel guide on flights in Vietnam have 191 words, post on vov.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.