They are Assoc. Prof., Dr. Tran Thi Thu Ha of Thai Nguyen University, Assoc. Prof., Dr. Vuong Thi Ngoc Lan from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City, and Assoc. Prof., Dr. Le Thi Quynh Mai from the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology (NIHE).
Assoc. Prof., Dr. Pham Tien Son of Da Lat University and Dr. Nguyen Truong Thanh Hieu from Ton Duc Thang University also make onto the list.
This year's list features the achievements of the researchers, innovators and leaders tackling the world's most pressing issues from climate change to COVID-19.
To qualify for the list, honorees must have won a national or international prize in 2020. Alternatively, they must have a significant accomplishment in scientific discovery or leadership that benefits academia or industry.
- Daily Business Report-April 5, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- LRP Media Group Continues Global Expansion with HR Technology Conferences in China, Singapore and the U.S.
- Daily Business Report-Feb. 19, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- WQS: Asia Inc.500 concludes World’s Largest Quality Engineering Summit at Hyderabad
- HR Festival Asia 2019 Announces Inaugural Women in HR Technology Summit
- Ly Tong, legendary Vietnamese American political protester, dying at hospital in San Diego
- Facebook could be fined if it doesn't suffocate freedom of speech in Singapore
- Broadway Asia taps Pulse Evolution for DreamWorks' Kung Fu Panda Spectacular Live
- Singapore bars Boeing 737 Max planes
- Daily Business Report-March 21, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
Vietnamese scientists among Asia’s top 100: Singapore magazine have 231 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.