Dang Ho Gia Huy and Le Hoang Vinh Long are both members of Saigon United Motorsports (SUM).
Despite their young age, they are experienced sim racers, with Huy attending the Salzburgring track and Formula Raceroom X-17 and Long joining a series of tournaments including the Hanoi Street Circuit (F1 2020), Nordschleife (Porsche 911 RSR), and Nurburgring Grand Prix (Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo).
According to the Vietnam Recreational E-sport Association (VIRESA), the championship lasts until June 2 with eight rounds taking place weekly at 8pm every Wednesday.
There are 28 racers in 14 teams from Asia-Pacific nations such as Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Australia, and Vietnam.
- Philippe Troussier impacting Vietnamese young football already
- Vietnamese female runner wins Asian running gold medal
- Xfinity Series Championship 4 outlook
- Classic Golf and Country Club International Championship: Madappa, Chikkarangappa & Joshi will spearhead home challenge
- 6 things we learned from the County Championship as Somerset win for the first time and Rory Burns scores big runs
- Vietnamese peacekeepers make barren Bentiu greener
- Struggling Sakshi Malik makes India squad for World Wrestling Championships
- Bangladesh learn harsh lessons on Test Championship opening day
- 2017 Porsche 911 RSR Le Mans racer goes mid-engine
- Subaru Crosstrek Desert Racer Looks Ready To Beat Baja
- Fortnite Storm Racers challenges: How to complete the Season 10 Week 8 mission
- Jehan Daruvala races to season-best second at Nurburgring
Vietnamese racers ready for E1 Championship Season 1 have 205 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.