So far, the program has been able to honor 390 excellent companies, prepare 20 publications in Vietnamese, English, and Japanese to VINASA's 10,000 partners from 100 nations.
'Vietnam Top-10 ICT Businesses 2021' is going to select remarkable enterprises, divided into three groups according to their working field, business model, digital transformation solution provision, technological ability, competitiveness.
The evaluation process consists of 3 rounds: preliminary profile selection, presentation and practical examination, final voting.
The judge board is chosen from experts in the fields of technology, finance, administration, e-commerce, prestigious IT reporters.
General Secretary of VINASA Nguyen Thi Thu Giang shared that in the globalization era, the demand for digital transformation and the seek for suitable partners is extremely high. Therefore, the introduction of prestigious domestic ICT businesses to international partners is expected to speed up cooperation worldwide.
She added that the program this year includes many new technological fields to answer the needs of the market searching for feasible solutions to current issues.
In the last 5 years, ICT industry has always been the one with the fastest growth rate, 26.1 percent per year on average. This industry has greatly contributed to the general national development and modernization of Vietnam.
In 2020, the revenue of the ICT industry was US$120 billion, including $6 billion from software development and digital content (2 times higher than the one in 2015). The productivity and labor output value of this industry were also 3 to 10 times higher than those of others, reaching $20,000 per person per year. The proportion of domestic contribution also accounted for 90-95 percent.
By Tran Binh – Translated by Thanh Tam
- Voting of Viet Nam’s top 10 ICT businesses 2021 launched
- Voting of Vietnam’s top 10 ICT businesses 2021 launched
- Voting of Việt Nam’s top 10 ICT businesses 2021 launched
- Vietnam’s top 10 ICT businesses 2021 programme launched
- Q1 exports rise as Vietnam takes advantage of FTAs: Official
- Vietnam National Brand Week 2021 set for April 19 launch
- Vietnam announces 84 business lines restricted for foreign investors
- Vietnam DX Day 2021 formally kicked off
- KBIZ Day 2021 promotes Vietnam-S.Korea business cooperation
- Vietnam-UK trade deal to officially take effect from May
- Vietnam steel export in 2021 set to grow further
Vietnam TOP-10 ICT Businesses 2021 officially kicked off have 355 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.