In their messages of sympathy sent to their Indian counterparts Ram Nath Kovind and Narendra Modi, State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh said they share difficulties faced by the Indian people in the fierce battle against COVID-19 in the context that the pandemic is developing complicatedly around the world.
They expressed his belief that India will uphold its great internal strength to soon bring the country out of this difficulty, for the peaceful, happy and prosperous life of the residents.
On the same day, Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son cabled his sympathy to his Indian counterpart Subrahmanyam Jaishankar.
- South China Sea tensions surge: Vietnam urges India to back them against Beijing
- PM Hun Sen’s visit to further drive Vietnam-Cambodia relations forward
- No difference between Congress, Modi govt stand on J&K: Shashi Tharoor
- Rahul Gandhi to campaign for Maha, Haryana polls from Oct 10 to 19
- Mercedes Is Going To Import Cars From India While Everyone Is Looking At China
- Officials in India suspect leaders of Pakistani militant group linked to attack
- Dad wins civil suit against cult leader who drove daughter to suicide
- India Sent Most Content Removal Requests to Tech Giants: Study
- Lao PM concludes official visit to Vietnam
- JOIN BATTLE TO HONOR THE FIGHT. Hey, Mr. Mayor, build a statue for Ali-Frazier masterpiece
- Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross says India needs to take 'decisive action' for a trade deal with the US
- More than 100million people would die ‘immediately’ if India and Pakistan wage nuclear war, alarming study rev - The Sun
Vietnam stands side by side with India in COVID-19 fight: leaders have 248 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.