The 2020 PAPI report, released on April 14, indicated that in 2020, the percentages of respondents seeing bribes as necessary for jobs in state agencies, public health-care services, land use right certificates, fair treatment by primary school teachers and the granting of construction permits continued declining since 2016, the first year of the 2016-2021 government term.
As many as 18 provinces and cities made significant progress in the control of corruption in the public sector last year compared to 2019.
Nine out of the top 10 performers in controlling corrupt behaviours in local administrations and public services are central and southern provinces./.
- Public sector pay cap: May 'recognises sacrifices of workers'
- Public sector employers 'preparing to hire at fastest pace since 2015'
- Two-thirds of charities subsidising public sector contracts to survive
- Hubei woman could face 10 years in prison after 'leading nearly 100 residents to protest against lockdown measures' during coronavirus pandemic
- Little Britain is back! David Walliams and Matt Lucas will revive sketch show after 10 years on The Big Night In
- Federal cabinet approves of making inquiry report of corruption in power sector
- Hanoi Court Hands Vietnamese Blogger 10-Year Prison Sentence
- Inside Kanye West and Taylor Swift's 10-Year Feud: A Truly Comprehensive Timeline
- Jacinda Ardern takes 20 per cent pay cut alongside all her ministers and public sector bosses - even Ashley Bloomfield
- S. Korea records 1st employment fall in 10 years amid COVID-19 outbreak
- What it’s like to spend 10 years writing a book that’s released during a pandemic
- Mum who had 10 kids in 10 years spends £975 a month on food, homeschools them all & only has ONE child-free date a year
Vietnam shows best corruption control in public sector in 10 years have 252 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.