Among the new patients, there are a 30-year-old Singaporean man, a 46-year-old Pakistani man, and nine Vietnamese.
They have been quarantined upon their arrival in the country.
So far, Vietnam has reported 2,659 cases of COVID-19. Of the 1,603 domestic infections, 910 cases have been detected since January 27, when the latest outbreak began.
According to the ministry’s Department of Medical Service Administration, seven patients were given the all-clear from the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 on April 7, raising the number of recoveries to 2,429, while the fatalities are still kept at 35.
Among patients undergoing treatment, 22 have tested negative for the virus once, 11 others twice, and 17 thrice.
There are 36,682 people having close contact with confirmed cases or entering Vietnam from pandemic-hit regions under quarantine at present.
To live safely with the pandemic, people have been advised to remain proactive in pandemic prevention and control by continuing to wear face masks when going out, disinfecting frequently, maintaining a safe distance, refraining from mass gatherings, and making medical declarations.
- Now’s the 'golden period' to fight Covid-19: PM
- Two COVID-19 patients cope with serious condition
- Go big or go home, Covid-19 gives overseas Vietnamese students hard time
- Covid-19 gives overseas Vietnamese students hard time
- Asia-Pacific countries ramp up measures to curb spread of COVID-19, Aussie PM declares biosecurity emergency
- Asia-Pacific countries adopt comprehensive policies to curb COVID-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus latest: Italy deaths surge past China
- Coronavirus latest: Spain death toll passes 4,000
- Coronavirus updates: New York closes gyms and bars, Italy sees biggest single-day increase in cases
- Coronavirus: Germany implements non-EU travel ban
- Committed spending will raise those at risk out of the doldrums
- Coronavirus latest: Italian deaths slow for second day
Vietnam records 11 new imported cases of COVID-19 have 262 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.