The election of a new President and Prime Minister in Vietnam on April 5 has attracted attention of international media .
Nikkei Asia English-language newsmagazine quoted Prof Carl Thayer at Australia's New South Wales University as saying that PM Chinh has the support of a large number of members of the Party Central Committee.
In an article by AP, Thayer was quoted as speaking highly of Phuc's contributions to the economic growth and the fight against COVID-19 in Vietnam during his tenure as Prime Minister.
During his time as prime minister, the country sustained the economic growth of 7 percent up until last year when COVID-19 hit the world, the article noted.
Xinhua News Agency reported that Chinese President Xi Jinping sent a message of congratulations to President Nguyen Xuan Phuc, while Chinese Premier Li Keqiang cabled his congratulatory message to Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh.
In his message to President Phuc, Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed a hope that the Russia-Vietnam strategic partnership will continue to flourish, TASS news agency reported./.
- Huge Expansion Just Ahead For US and Global Economies
- Understanding India As a Growing Power in Global Economy
- New World Economy
- Resilience in a Devastated Economy
- A Different View of the Economy
- The Birth of a Global America With the 2008 Presidential Election
- Before Going Global, Look at These Faux Pas
- Marketing Should Not Hurt
- Does Network Marketing Or MLM Really Work? Or is Network Marketing a Scam?
- Should You Pull Your Money Out of the Stock Market Until You See Some Stability?
- Street Fighters of Bengal and the Vietnam Experience
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares cheered by Brexit deal hopes, sterling shines
Vietnam expected to further open markets to global economy: Bloomberg have 326 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.