The two ministers agreed to facilitate the exchange of delegations and meetings at all levels and regularly and flexibly maintain deputy ministerial-level political consultation mechanisms between the two foreign ministries.
They explored the possibility of negotiations on bilateral cooperation agreements, particularly in economy, trade, and investment, and also considered expanding cooperation in climate change response, agriculture, green energy, maritime navigation, tourism, and people-to-people exchanges.
The Costa Rican Minister congratulated Vietnam on adopting effective measures against COVID-19 and maintaining economic growth.
Both sides agreed to update information on the pandemic in each country, and to step up international cooperation efforts, including the effective production and distribution of vaccines.
On regional and global issues, they pledged to work closely together and offer mutual support at the UN and multilateral and inter-regional forums, including the Forum for East Asia – Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC).
The Vietnamese side lauded Costa Rica for enhancing economic and trade ties with the region via institutions such as ASEAN, APEC, and the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP).
- Vietnamese, Japanese commercial lawyers boost ties
- Ample room for Vietnam, Canada to boost ties: Former Quebec premier
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 12
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 30
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 3
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 7
- Vietnam, Canada join efforts to effectively exploit CPTPP post-COVID-19
- Enhancing the special friendship between Vietnam and Cuba
- Biden speaks with UN chief, discusses strengthening partnership on urgent global issues
- Joe Biden speaks with UN chief, discusses strengthening partnership on urgent global issues
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 4
Vietnam, Costa Rica discuss boosting ties have 252 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.