Despite playing no international games over the past year due to COVID-19, Vietnam inched up one notch to 92nd due to some other national teams' losses in FIFA World Cup 2022 qualifiers in recent times.
The global rankings show Vietnam top the Southeast Asia rankings and remain the 13th best team in Asia.
Thailand have climbed four places to 106th in the world and finished second in Southeast Asia .
Elsewhere in the region, the Philippines are ranked in 125th, while Myanmar and Malaysia are placed 139th and 153rd, respectively.
Furthermore, Singapore have kept hold of 159th spot, followed by Indonesia and Cambodia who are tied in 173rd and 174th places, Laos in 185th, Brunei in 189th, and Timor-Leste in 196th.
Topping the world rankings are Belgium, France, Brazil, England, and Portugal.
- Vietnam climbs up UL safety index
- Vietnam overtake France as holders of longest undefeated streak with 16-match run
- Vietnamese football gears up for FIFA World Cup in next decade
- Vietnam’s GDP back on 7% track with manufacturing and services
- Vietnam among national football squads that surprised the world
- Vietnam among 12 surprising teams in 2019: FIFA
- Vietnam down 14 notches in 2019 Total Workforce Index
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, Oman vs India Highlights: Oman Beat India 1-0 In Muscat
- Vietnam’s first prospective assistant referee at 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Vietnam men's team recognised in FIFA list
- Việt Nam senior men's team recognised in FIFA list
- International media highlights Vietnam’s economic success in 2019
Vietnam climb one notch in latest FIFA rankings have 232 words, post on vov.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.