Under the resolution, Secretary of the Party Central Committee and Secretary of the Party Delegation of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Do Van Chien, and member of the Party Central Committee and Vice State President Vo Thi Anh Xuan were elected as Vice Presidents of the National Election Council.
In the afternoon, 444 participating lawmakers, or 92.5 percent of the total NA deputies, approved the State President's proposal regarding a list of vice chairpersons and members of the National Defense-Security Council.
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh will assume the post of Vice Chairman of the National Defense-Security Council.
NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, Minister of National Defense Phan Van Giang, and Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son will be members of the council.
- Vice chairpersons, members of election, national defence-security councils approved
- Several National Election Council Vice Chairpersons, members relieved from posts
- Security Council approves UN cease-fire monitoring component for Libya
- National Assembly to elect vice chairpersons on April 1 morning
- Vietnam begins UN Security Council presidency
- Vietnam assumes UN Security Council presidency
- National Assembly relieves several NA Vice Chairpersons
- Legislators to elect Chairperson of NA, National Election Council
- Andhra Pradesh: Govt promulgates ordinance to appoint second deputy mayor and vice-chairperson in ULBs
- NA Vice Chairman re-elected Chairman of Vietnam Peace Committee
- White House budget plan is bad news for national defense goals
Vice chairpersons, members of election, national defense-security councils approved have 214 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.