The two male foreign experts aged 46 and 30 came from the UAE to Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCM City on April 3 and tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on April 5. They are now being treated at the Cu Chi Fields Hospital for Covid-19 patients.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 2,659, including 910 locally-transmitted cases reported since the new outbreak started in Hai Duong on January 28.
As of 6 pm on April 7, a total of 2,429 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
At present, over 36,000 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
- Politics Foreign diplomats send Tet wishes to Vietnamese people Vietnam’s most viral destinations from 2018
- Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating to Imported and Export Goods Notified
- Tutankhamun's secret? Experts hope new chambers could contain tomb of Nefertiti
- Experts seek measures to boost digital economic growth in Vietnam
- VN leaders receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Vietnam wants to contribute to world peace mission
- Canada Steps up the Fight Against Foreign Corruption
- Russia to Join U.S.-China South China Sea Face Off After Vietnam Pact
- Vietnam Is A Test For What Happens When The U.S. Abandons Climate Diplomacy
- Vulnerable man locked in solitary confinement for 10 YEARS: Horrifying case revealed in new report as Health Secretary is finally stung into action
- US Measles Count Soars to 764, Driven by New York Outbreaks
- Fact check: Do Democrats want $54 billion for foreign aid while denying Trump a wall?
Two foreign experts among 11 new imported Covid-19 patients in Vietnam have 359 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.