She said that Vietnam has fallen behind other countries and been under a lot of competition pressure, even with Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore which have preferential policies for tax refund up to 30 percent and movie support funds for young talents. Vietnam hasn't established a film commission to introduce services in Vietnam to foreign partners. Last but not least, the request for script appraisal in advance is also a barrier for international film crews.
By Van Tuan – Translated by Anh Quan
- Worker-Owned: A Guide to Starting and Running a Workers' Cooperative
- After 957 days, Te’a Cooper is back. What’s changed for the star Gamecock transfer?
- Stephen Jones talks NFL Draft, Sean Lee, Amari Cooper, Allen Hurns, Garrett hot seat
- My Opinion: MINI Interiors need to get back to basics
- Sports Superb Ronaldo hat-trick leads Juve into quarter-finals Teenage boys filmed cycling along expressway in southern Vietnam
- Costello is determined to make most of her big opportunity at the North West 200
- Pac-12 officiating scandal: Full transparency is the only way out, experts says
- Mini Countryman Cooper S v Nissan Juke Nismo RS v Audi Q2 Sport - group test
- 3M Car Care Goa Store Opens – Making it their 104th store in India
- Indy Lights’ 1-2 finishers O’Ward, Herta to make IndyCar debuts Sunday at Sonoma
Transparent procedures needed for international cooperation in making films have 543 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.