Upon addressing the meeting, NA Chairman Hue said that along with efforts to successfully organise the NA's 11th session, which is the last of the 14th tenure, preparations for the elections of deputies to the 15th legislature and all-level People's Councils for the 2021 to 2026 tenure have been underway since the NEC's fourth session.
The responsibility of the NEC is to both direct and guide the organisation of elections of deputies to the 15th NA and People’s Councils at all levels for the 2021 to 2026 term, in accordance with the law. This therefore serves to make the process safe, economical, and democratic as a means of electing those who are truly competent and worthy of the confidence of citizens. These efforts will ultimately make the election on May 23 a true festival for the entire population, NA Chairman Hue added.
- Hong Kong youth representative voices support to national security legislation at UN session
- UNSC permanent members congratulate India on election win
- Mayor Peduto Talks Gun Legislation At Mayor’s Conference Panel In Washington DC
- NA’s ninth online session: deputies
- Venezuela’s opposition sharply rejects new elections board
- Bolton says Trump asked Chinese leader for help with election
- NA leader attends conference of southern localities’ people’s councils
- Vietnam actively engages in UN Human Rights Council’s 44th session
- Bloomberg-backed gun safety group plans state legislative blitz
- Congress backs push for national cyber czar
- Lawmakers urged to address segregation in special session
- Firebrand democrats poll strongly in Hong Kong, election organiser quits over Beijing pressure
Top Vietnamese legislator chairs fifth session of National Election Council have 248 words, post on vov.vn at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.