A man made health declarations early on April 30 morning in Dong Anh District, Hanoi
According to a report released on Friday morning by the Ministry of Health, the new patients include a 28-year-old man in Hanoi, a two-year-old girl and her 58-year-old grandmother in Hung Yen Province.
They had earlier come into contact with the previously-confirmed patient in Ha Nam Province.
The patients are now being treated at the Hanoi-based National Hospital for Tropical Diseases.
Also on Friday morning, a 34-year-old woman in Danang City was confirmed as a new Covid-19 patient. She returned from Laos to the Lao Bao International Border Gate in the central province of Quang Tri on April 27 and was sent to a local quarantine site upon arrival. The patient is now being treated at the Quang Tri Lung Hospital.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 2,914, including 1,334 imported patients.
As of 6 am on April 30, a total of 2,516 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
On April 29, 78,414 more people were given Covid-19 vaccine in Vietnam, raising the total number of vaccinated people in the country to 506,435.
- Singapore confirms 41 cases of locally-transmitted Zika virus
- Binh Duong detects second Zika-infected case
- Three more Zika cases recorded in Ho Chi Minh City
- HCM City sees strong rise in dengue fever cases
- Dengue outbreak risks remain despite fall in new cases
- 242 cases of Zika virus in Singapore so far
- Vietnam opens first airborne infection isolation room
- WHO warns of huge increase in measles infections in countries
- Zika cases in HCM City climb to 17 News
- Bản in : Zika cases in HCM City climb to 17
Three more locally-transmitted Covid-19 infection cases recorded on Friday morning have 335 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.