Three fresh imported cases of Covid-19 reported
The Saigon Times
|A local volunteer gets a shot of Covid-19 vaccine. Three Vietnamese citizens who returned home from overseas and were quarantined upon arrival have been diagnosed with Covid-19 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – Three Vietnamese citizens who returned home from overseas and were quarantined upon arrival have been diagnosed with Covid-19, raising Vietnam's tally to 2,784 cases as of this evening, April 18, said the Ministry of Health.
Of them, a Saigonese flew home from the U.S. on April 6, arriving at Van Don International Airport in Bac Ninh Province. He is under medical treatment and quarantine at Hoa Binh Province General Hospital.
Besides this, a resident of Nghe An Province returned home from Angola through the Van Don airport on March 31. She is being treated at Bac Ninh Province General Hospital.
The remaining patient is a Hanoian. He arrived home from Japan through Cam Ranh International Airport on April 14 and is under treatment in the south-central province of Khanh Hoa.
Up to now, 2,475 coronavirus patients in the country have fully recovered, while 35 others had died of the disease.
- Venice Carnival to be halted due to coronavirus outbreak as Italy scrambles to contain Covid-19
- The Hill's Morning Report — Sanders, Dems zero in on Super Tuesday
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 19
- Hundreds in Bay Area self-isolating, watching for coronavirus symptoms
- Seventh medical worker dies in sign of front line strains over coronavirus
- 83 coronavirus quarantine patients let out of Arrowe Park isolation after two weeks following return from China
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 13
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 12
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES TODAY
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB.18
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 20
- The Coronavirus Cruise Ship Quarantine Gave The Virus An Efficient Way To Spread, Experts Say
Three fresh imported cases of Covid-19 reported have 284 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.